ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc (ZCCM-IH or the Company) wishes to announce that it will be hosting a Virtual Shareholder Open Day on Wednesday 27 April 2022 from 10:00 hours to 12:00 hours Central Africa Time (CAT). This will be streamed live via video conferencing.
The event will feature presentations by the Company’s Board Chairperson Ms. Dolika Banda and the Company’s Acting Chief Executive Officer Mr. Tisa Chama.
Presentation topics will include the ZCCM-IH Strategic Plan 2020 – 2026, Strategic Portfolio Updates, and items relating to the upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) among others.
Shareholders are requested to register in advance to attend the Virtual Shareholder Open Day. This can be done via the following link: https://zccm-ih.financifi.com/register/
Virtual Shareholder Open Day Registration Instructions
- Fill in the fields as labeled. Please note that the fields marked by a star (*) are mandatory.
- Select to receive alerts via Electronic Mail (“Email”), Short Message Service (“SMS”), or both.
- Select the “Event Announcements” option. Please note that other alert options can be selected as well.
- Confirm attendance by clicking “Register”.
- After Registration, a link to join the Virtual Shareholder Open Day will be sent to your selected alert option/s on or before Tuesday 26 April 2022.
- The window for registration to attend the Virtual Shareholder Open Day shall remain open until the commencement of the event.
- Shareholders will be able to ask questions throughout the Shareholder Open Day via text only on the video conferencing platform. To ensure all questions are answered, it is highly recommended that questions are sent to ZCCM-IH prior to the commencement of the event.
Questions can be sent to ZCCM-IH in advance to the following Email address: email@example.com
Download the full invitation Here: 2022 Shareholder Open Day – Event Invitation